Indian Ink - Program
The convention kicks off at 10 am with the opening ceremony, followed by a seminar by Johnny from Singapore and Mohan Gurang from Nepal.
A special, hands on workshop by one of the best tattoo artists in India, Nick Sharma from Punjab.
- 35 Stalls Functioning throughout the day
- Tattooing being the main attraction
- Seminars and Contests
- A special group canvas painting session
- Rock Performances
- Dance Troupes
The convention kicks off as usual at 10 am.
- 35 Stalls Functioning throughout the day TILL 8 PM
- Seminar and workshop by Nick Sharma
- A fashion show
- Followed by the after party
BLACK AND GREY TECHNIQUES...
seminar by NICK SHARMA
This seminar will cover most of the aspects of black and grey tattooing with latest techniques including machine tuning and discussions on colored tattoos as well...NICK will also have a one on one interactive session after the seminar.
This seminar offers the widest range of knowledge and information available and gives you a ton of helpful tips that can be applied to your tattoo career immediately.
Improve Your Work , Build Your Name, Make More Money $$$...
For registrations contact:
Shibanii Shah - 9820882780